To open up our dine-in restaurant experience, it’s important that we all take steps to ensure your visit is safe as well as enjoyable. The safety of our staff and our customers is always our highest priority.
To keep everyone safe, we ask that you follow a few rules:
- You’ll find sanitiser on your table for you to use when you arrive and at regular intervals.
- Maintain social distancing rules.
- We’ll need the contact details of at least one person in your party, for Track & Trace. We keep those details for 21 days.
- Stay at your table, don’t wonder around and definitely don’t visit other tables.
- We’ll provide you with a single-use paper menu, and a pencil – tick off the items you’d like and we’ll do the rest.
You’ll also notice some other changes:
- Only 6 tables will be available, with a maximum of 20 diners in the restaurant.
- First sitting is 5:30pm to 8pm, Second sitting is 8:15pm to 10pm
- Every table and chair will be wiped between use.
- Only one person at a time should use the Restroom.
Finally, there are things we’re doing that you might not notice:
- We’re using cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus.
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware is sanitised.
- Doors and handles are sprayed and cleaned regularly.
- Our staff are following all safety protocols provided by the local authorities.
- We’ve trained our staff on the proper use of masks which we’ll be using.
- We’re checking the temperature of our staff when they arrive for a shift, and nobody with any symptoms will be working.
If you have any concerns or would like further information, please feel free to contact us by phone or email and will be happy to assist.